Phase 1 and 2 of the office development will be a significant addition to office space on the Western Cork City edge.
These first two buildings form the gateway to the new Cork Science and Innovation Park, and the site is the only site with prominent high visibility setting along the N25 South Link Road. The masterplan for this site creates an enclosed and sheltered courtyard, with a strong physical connection to the adjoining UCC lands and the new Innovation Centre permitted for construction on the site.
The buildings offer maximum flexibility in the footprint and potential to easily accommodate multiple tenants or one larger occupier. Parking is provided on site to the standards established in the CSIP masterplan. The clean contemporary lines of the buildings and its use of quality materials, make it an appropriate front to the proposed Science Park behind.
Sustainable design through LEEDS Gold Standard is used to develop excellent environmental benefits of the office space.
Social interaction and intercourse is encouraged through the focal meeting space at the café, central to the plaza.
The site has easy direct access to the N25 linking it to the West, the Airport and around the city along the south link road
- Full planning permission for Phase 1 and 2 in place
- High quality specification throughout
- Part of Cork Science and Innovation Park
- 183,000 sq ft of high quality sustainable ‘Grade A’ office space
- Designed to LEED Gold Standard
- Surface car parks for 212 cars, including ev car charging points
- Café in landscaped plaza.
- Floor plates provided offer maximum flexibility with ability to accommodate larger organizations or smaller, by easy subdivision.
- Proximity to amenities such as Greyhound Race track, greenway through UCC lands, to Model Farm Road and CIT lands